Seven website to dues after the holidays.
Here are seven things you should consider doing to your website to start the year off correct.
- Turn off seasonal PPC campaigns and strike holiday offers, messaging and design from your site.
- Review your site for outdated information.
- 301 redirect broken internal links.
- Audit the sites back links.
- Add fresh content to the site.
- Inject life into your community.
- Mix in some fresh blood.
Doing the above will certainly clean up your site and give it a fresh new start for the new year. Your customers will appreciate it, and more importantly so will Google.
To read the original and full length article please visit the link below.